Seeking an associate in our Treasury / Cash Management department. Responsibilities are detailed below.
Strategic Funding is one of the industry’s leading providers of financing solutions for businesses. As a direct funding facility, we pride ourselves in building ongoing relationships with our clients. Offering a great product only goes as far as the experience clients have with us.
- Follow standard operating procedures to initiate and record all daily cash collections,cash disbursements and funds transfers
- Prepare daily cash position analysis and calculate/propose daily borrowings/pay downs.
- Initiate corporate wires transfers and review wire transfer templates.
- Update accounting database for daily financial transactions
- Audit accounts daily for appropriate activity
- Liaise with banks to address any account issues and queries
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are timely and accurate.
- Engage in month-end account closing activities
- Assist with inter-departmental reporting
- Develop knowledge of cash management processes and techniques
- Assist in implementation of new and enhanced systems
- Four-year college degree in Accounting / Finance (or graduating in less than one year)
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint with potential to learn web-based applications including web banking platforms
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- Self-starter, team player with ability to multi-task and focus
- Positive can do attitude, great attention to detail, organized and punctual
- Eager to learn and develop professionally while taking ownership of responsibilities.
- Adapt quickly to a fast-paced, dynamic office environment
- Flexibility to work longer hours and meet tight deadlines as needs may require
- 1st year compensation $35,000 to $45,000 depending on experience
- Full time- we offer competitive compensation packages and full benefits, including
health, dental, life insurance, vacation, sick days and paid holidays
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in NYC, Strategic Funding has been recognized by customers and the industry as one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. With flexible financing options, we provide small businesses with the working capital they need to take advantage of opportunities and grow.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume (in word or pdf) to email@example.com