The Risk Financial Forecasting & Pricing Analyst will support credit risk and pricing monitoring, analysis and recommended policy and strategy changes.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide support to all aspects of credit risk monitoring including tracking actual performance at the portfolio and vintage level by Risk level (e.g. Credit Grade) and Channel (e.g. ISO / Direct Sales) vs. internal benchmarks (Budget, current forecast and prior years) under direction of Credit Risk Policy and Pricing Leader.
- Support the loan loss reserve and loss forecast process segmented by vintage, portfolio, credit grade, partnership, industry, etc.
- Support all aspects of Pricing for all products, segments and partners and recommend changes when necessary. This also includes QA related testing before pricing change implementations.
- Flexible, creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the box solutions, manage uncertainty and anticipate the impact of decisions / initiatives across the business.
- Ensure that all policies and processes meet local legislation / regulation and market specific requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills
- High ethical standards and personal integrity with a strong moral compass and a constant focus on doing what is right.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated flexible, creative thinking skills with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the box solutions, manage uncertainty and anticipate the impact of decisions / initiatives.
Applicants can reply to firstname.lastname@example.org