The Risk Pricing Optimization Manager will lead all pricing activities including monitoring existing pricing strategies, establishing pricing tests, and recommending pricing changes.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of credit risk pricing including tracking actual performance at the portfolio and vintage level by Risk level (e.g. Credit Grade) and Channel (e.g. ISO / Direct Sales) vs. internal benchmarks (Budget, current forecast and prior years) under direction of Credit Risk Policy and Pricing Leader.
- Develop lifetime customer value models and leverage capabilities into day to day decisioning process.
- Oversee all pricing change implementations including reviewing pre-implementation test results, post monitoring of Pricing implementation (operational excellence) and monitor strategy effectiveness post implementation for all pricing changes (by product, segment, credit grade, etc.
- Flexible, creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the box solutions, manage uncertainty and anticipate the impact of decisions / initiatives across the business.
- Ensure that all policies and processes meet local legislation / regulation and market specific requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills
- High ethical standards and personal integrity with a strong moral compass and a constant focus on doing what is right.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated flexible, creative thinking skills with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the box solutions, manage uncertainty and anticipate the impact of decisions / initiatives.
Applicants can reply to firstname.lastname@example.org