Founded in 2006 and headquartered in NYC, Strategic Funding Source has been recognized by customers and the industry as one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. With flexible financing options, we provide small businesses with the working capital they need to take advantage of opportunities and grow. We fund businesses in hundreds of industries and throughout multiple stages of growth. Using our first-hand knowledge of running small businesses, we are able to provide a personalized experience and financing solutions that are tailored to meet each customer’s unique situation.
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking professional to join and help grow our top notch Product Management team in our Arlington, VA location. The ideal candidate must be able to balance delivering exceptional performance in a fun, energetic and collaborative culture.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS “big data” technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing “big data” data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Technology experience:
Applicants can reply to email@example.com